Monday, October 28, 2013

Harvest Update

I finally got Blogger and Snapfish (where I store our photos) to work simultaneously so I could put up a new post!

The guys finished up soybean harvest (hallelujah!) and have moved on to corn. It is wet but running pretty well considering the wet year we've had.

These were just some pictures I snapped with my phone when the crew was combining just southwest of town last week.


I caught a beautiful sunset on my way back from the field the other night.


Someone thought the guys' supper containers needed an extra special touch last night.


Here they are all ready to go.


Don't most farmers like peace signs and hearts? :) My favorite is the one that says "I love tractors." Ha.


It was cold and windy yesterday, but the guys work through it all. Even our little farmers braved the icky weather so they could go ride with Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment